Yesterday was my
egg retrieval. Even though I was sedated, I still felt a lot of it and am still slightly uncomfortable today. All in all, 32 eggs were retrieved!! 12 eggs were inseminated with
ICSI. As of this morning, 11 have successfully fertilized. We will know the quality of these tomorrow. We are scheduled for the embryo transfer tomorrow morning with much dreaded bed rest!
2 comments:
Bed rest is all worth it!! (Not to mention you'll look back on it longingly when your baby is crying in the middle of the night.) Good luck!
Hi Melissa - hope your bed rest is going as well as mine! I am catching up on blogs and much needed sleep! I pray we will both receive our Christmas miracles. How many did you decide to transfer? We went with 3. Again, my prayers are with you and your embryos.
Post a Comment