Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Let The Dreams Begin

Okay, so I had my first strange baby dream. Kinda crazy, and I wish I understood symbolism of dreams. It started out weird with super hero stuff, like the show Heroes. Anyway, eventully it came to me taking care of 3 beautiful parakeets. Then the parakeets became triplet babies that we were going to adopt. 2 girls and a boy. Think it means anything?!?! Crazy!

4 comments:

Jon said...

Wow that would be a lot of work.

Unknown said...

You did do AH! You never know! Glad everything is going well so far - try to get some sleep - just wait until you hate smells - gotta love the GI Bleed then!
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'd say it means you're probably eating too many sunflower seeds. You don't need a sheet over your head to go to sleep do you?

Melissa said...

Practically.....when I am working at night.....to shield out the daylight! haha!