I am feeling bigger by the day and some days can even feel everything stretching. Sleeping is less of a luxury and more of a necessity. I am up every hour to get comfortable again and have gotten a body pillow, which is a God send! My belly button is half-way to "done" and every day I get comments from either patients or strangers about I look like I am going to pop any day! If they only knew how much longer I had.....
I am still working reduced hours, but am hoping to move from night shift to day shift here in the near future. It is becoming much harder for me to switch gears on my days off and I don't like having to take sleeping pills to help me sleep. But, as long as I can stay working, I am happy.
The nursery is almost done. Walls and dresser are painted. Cribs are refinished and all that is left is to hang the closet shelves and finish the decorating details. I will be sure to post pics when it is complete! (Hint: the wall color is in the pics below!)
My next doctor appointment is on Friday, I will be sure to post updates. No ultrasound this time. I think I will be going through withdrawals not being able to see my babies. At least now I can feel them move and are reassured that things are still well. I guess I just worry more about my cervix and making sure I am not showing early signs of labor. I am sure all is well.
Since I have no ultrasound photos to share, here are updated belly pics. You think I am getting bigger?!?!


UPDATE: I had my appointment yesterday and everything looked good. The babies were moving around so much, the doc had a hard time keeping the doppler on their heartbeats. He said it was one of the hardest times he had ever had. He said I easily passed my kick count and he was definitely not worried about them. I am still anemic and have been placed on iron supplements. I have to raise my hemoglobin 3 whole points before they are happy. The doc also said to be prepared to possibly be taken off of work staring at 28 weeks. That is when twin mommies start to get monitored very closely and may have problems. That is a little over 5 weeks away! Yikes! My next ultrasound and appointment is in 2 weeks.

2 comments:
Yes, you are getting bigger, but you look great!!!! =)
Thanks!
Post a Comment