Babies are moving and shaking more and more every day. I just wish my mom could feel them. Every time she touches my belly, they stop moving! Little buggars! She says it is becasue they know that they need to behave for grandma! I still wish she could feel it!
My OB appt was today and everything looks good. I passed my glucose test, but am still pretty anemic with a hemoglobin of9.5. They've doubled my iron and hopefully that will help. Heart beats are nice and strong and babies were very active. I am still measuring big.......36cm (equal to a 36 week singleton!). Next ultrasound is in 2 weeks!
Here are the latest belly pics! Mom says I grow more every day! I don't doubt it!

3 comments:
Melissa - you look fantastic and I can't believe you are so far along already! I guess time flys when not pregnant! The 4D pics are great too - are you sharing names yet?
Andrea
Grow babies grow! Someday you'll let me feel you torment your mother BEFORE you are born. Love you already, G'Ma Bartman
No names picked out yet and when we do they will be secret! I just may be a surprise to us until they are born at the rate we are going with choosing one!
G'ma- They love you too! I hope you can feel them soon too!
Post a Comment