Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

10 weeks

Well, we have made it to 10 weeks! We still have a long way to go, but every week is a milestone for us! I am feeling pretty good, though I am not sleeping well at night on my nights off. I have had no problems in the past adjusting back to a day schedule, but these darn little ones must be night owls like their momma. I am up at 3am like clockwork to eat! Preview of life to come, right?!?!

I had an ultrasound today and everything looks great! Heartbeats are strong and Baby B was even a bit feisty.....moving and shaking about. It is so exciting to see how much they have changed from just little blobs a month ago, to having arms, legs, noses and even moving! They truly are little lives! We are so blessed!! Here are some pics!

Baby A 2-10-09 Baby B 2-10-09

Belly 10 weeksInches 10 weeks

No comments: