There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein
Friday, February 20, 2009
Winter Cold
I have been suffering with the worst cold I think I have had in years. It all started last Sunday with a simple sore throat and has been full blown nastiness for the entire week. What is awful is that there is literally NOTHING I can take except Benadryl and saline nose spray.....neither of which are terribly effective. The icing on the cake, though, is that I have worked (and have to work) most of the week and weekend. Of course everyone I see is "so sick" when in reality, I am 10 times sicker than most of them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Are you feeling better yet?
I am, thank you! It was a rough ride!
Post a Comment