Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

14 weeks

14 weeks down....24 to go! We had an ultrasound today and everything is looking good. Babies are measuring spot on and are about 4 oz each in weight. 14 more ounces and they are a pound! It is amazing how much more you can see in just one month. My belly is growing ridiculously fast, but amazingly I am not gaining too much weight. I guess I had enough to spare to begin with! Fortunately my pants still fit....but I am already wearing bigger tops. Soon I fear I will have trouble finding anything to wear except the mu-mu's and flip flops that my parents have predicted me to wear this summer! Here are some baby pics and some belly pics too!

Baby A 3/10/09 Baby B 3/10/09
Belly 14 weeks Inches 14 weeks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, the pics are amazing...and I do mean the ones of you in those FABULOUS pants of course! ;) Okkk, j/k! The detail of the babies, the nose on Baby A and the spinal cord on Baby B is just so great, it's so real :)
Congrats love!

Laura said...

Love the new pictures! Isn't it just so amazing how quickly they change....still so tiny, but perfectly formed babies.

Melissa said...

Jess- The pants do rock don't they?! They are the only ones I thought would last the whole nine months....but now I am beginning to wonder!

Laura- They are so perfect! It is amazing that you can see their lips and all even at this stage!

Anonymous said...

So .... what flavor are they??

Melissa said...

Baby and baby! Too soon to know for sure!