Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Movement?

I think I may have felt one of the babies move this morning! I have wondered if I have felt movement before....but it usually ends up just being gas! haha! This morning, though, I was at work, just finishing up my shift and while sitting and dictating, I felt this strange "bubbling" in my belly. It felt as if something was rolling inside, like a bag of marbles. It last only about 10 seconds....but came back again a few minutes later. It was the strangest feeling! Of course I haven't felt it again, but it was exciting none the less. I think the baby was telling me, "Mom, let's go home! We're tired!"

3 comments:

gail said...

That's how it starts ... very exciting!

Corissa said...

Yayy! That's how it felt for me. Now it'll just be more and more as time goes on! =)

Melissa said...

It was very reassuring.....now I just want to feel more so I don't worry!