Not much new to report this week. I am noticing increasing discomfort.....especially in my back and ribs. The babies still seem to be sitting high and forward. I wish they would start to move sideways to save mommy's back! I have tried to take these last few days that I have had off of work to change my sleeping back to a regular sleep schedule......worked some days....others not so well. I was still up until 3 am last night! Oh well. I am officially going to work a day shift schedule now and until the end. I am really hoping this will help with my fatigue.
Here are the latest ultrasound pictures. This tech didn't take nearly as many, nor did she take much time doing the scan. She didn't even get a profile pic of the boy. Just a foot! We were rather disappointed. None-the-less, here are the 2 that we have:
Boy's Foot

Girl's Profile
2 comments:
Tell him to turn around so he's not breech and maybe you'll get more than just the foot shots! Gotta lecture those babies every day about using the existing exit!! It worked for me.
Oh, they get the lecture. They also get the "if you come early you better be breathing on your own" lecture too!
Post a Comment