Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

30 weeks

8 weeks to go! I don't know if I can make it! I am HUGE! I measured 41 cm at my appointment this week, which is equivalent to a singleton pregnancy 1 week overdue!! I can feel my mobility and energy withering away and don't sleep well at night at all. I seem to be up almost every hour to either pee or roll over in discomfort. I can feel them move more and more.....still the boy more than the girl and I can even start to feel body parts sticking out! Not sure what they are yet, but it is still fun to feel them and guess!

Wow....do I ever look tired in this pic!

Photobucket Photobucket

I am working in frantic effort to get everything organized, as they could be here any day now. We got the stroller and car seats yesterday and they are all set and ready to go. Now I just need to go through the sea of gifts/clothes that are littering the living room and into the appropriate places. I have always thought nesting was a smiley, happy time for a mom.......it is overwhelming for me. I really wish I could afford to go off work and get some stuff done. Oh well. It'll work itself out.

No comments: