I went back to work last week, on the 8th. I did surprising well leaving them home, but I took great comfort in knowing they were going to be home with their daddy, vs a day care. I, unfortunately had to work 4 days in a row and by the 4th day, I did not want to go to work. I was working a 10a-8p shift, so they were sleeping when I left and sleeping when I got home. Mommy had very little baby time. On the 4th day, Megan woke up just before I left for work, so i got her up and changed her for Nate before I left and I did not want to let her go. I just wanted to call in and stay home and snuggle with my little girl! Alas, I went to work, but had to choke back tears all day!
I would like to say it is getting easier with each shift, but I would be lying! I could so easily be a stay at home mom. Nate concurs......he would love to switch places with me!

No comments:
Post a Comment