Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

3 months

Okay, so I am a week behind...but my kiddos are 3 months old now! They are still growing like weeds! They have mastered holding their heads up and and sit up supported really well. They have not totally taken to their bumbos, but I am sure they will soon. They continue to roll over, and Megan has mastered it with great ease! She rolls over multiple time a day now and I even find her on her back in her crib at times. I am sure she will be crawling before we know it!They both smile every day and Lucas even gives us the beginnings of giggles. We attempted cereal feeding a couple times, and they are not quite ready, but they and I have fun trying.

Our first Thanksgiving as a family was unfortunately spent with me working and Daddy at home, but we can't wait for Christmas! They will be 4 months old on Christmas Eve. Where did the time go?

I really need to get pics posted......but since the computer died and we are just on the laptop, I am bad. Soon....

No comments: