Yesterday I had to take Megan to the doctor, cause she just wasn't acting right. The night before, she was really fussy, and for the first time in 2 weeks, she needed a bit of a bottle to go back to sleep. Then, yesterday morning, she was virtually inconsolable, wouldn't nap and would only sleep in my arms. When she would cry, it was a blood curdling scream and she would grab both her ears. Tylenol wasn't helping and I knew if we didn't check her out, it would be a long weekend.
So, we went to the doc. She had low grade fever and a right ear infection. We are now on amoxicillin, Tylenol and doing a bit better today. I unfortunately had to work today and all I wanted to do was be home with my baby girl. It is bad enough having to be away when they are healthy, let alone sick. She did fine with Daddy and was all smiles when I got home! I just hope she gets better soon and stays well (Lucas too). Winter is just starting!

No comments:
Post a Comment