Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

And the verdict is........

Drum roll please..............

Photobucket

We are pregnant!!! I had blood work done today and my HCG levels look good at 139. I need to have the checked again on Wednesday to make sure they are doubling. Say many prayers that this little one(s) stays where it belongs! I have an ultrasound schedule for Jan 13th to find out how things look and how many!

Also, if you are privy enough to be reading this and following along, please keep this pregnancy to yourself for now. It's not that we don't want to shout it from the roof-tops, we are just being cautious! Thanks for understanding!!! Love to all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you guys!

Love A. Gail

P.S. The count-down floating embryo is kinda creepy.

Melissa said...

It is the only thing I could find that was small enough to fit on the side. I got something new today.....better?

Anonymous said...

Much better!

Anonymous said...

i dont believe you

Melissa said...

Don't believe what?