I am feeling pretty good for the most part. We spent all of last week camping and pretty much sat on my butt and did nothing. The weather was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better. I am back to work tomorrow....that should be fun. I am still growing and gaining weight....all of which is good but is starting to have the negative effects. I have started to have some swelling in my feet and have chubby toes some nights. For those who know my toes, these finger-toes have never been chubby in my life. It is rather amusing at times. I actually had to loosen the laces on my sneakers the other day as I couldn't get my feet in! haha! I also found stretch marks yesterday. I have been using cocoa butter since day one.....guess we have to bump up to 3 times a day now!

I also had an ultrasound today. Our babies are growing like weeds. Our little girl is now 4 lbs 13 oz and out little man is till just a smidge behind her at 4 lbs 11 oz. If you remember, they were just over/under 3 lbs a month ago. That is almost 2 lbs gained (EACH) in a month! They must be taking after mommy and daddy in that regard for sure! That's okay though.......we like healthy fat babies! She was photogenic, as always. Surprisingly the tech could see that the girl has hair!!!! I never thought I would have a child born with hair! He is still bald, but being a boy, that is cool. He was a stinker and wouldn't show his face at all. But....a good thing is, that he has been listening to mommy lately and has flipped back to head-down position. Good boy!

2 comments:
Way to go Baby Boy Barker ..... keep your head down!!
BTW, R was 4lb 9oz and J was 5lb 4oz at birth. You guys are golden!!
Post a Comment