Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

35 weeks

I thought I should start posting weekly as we have less than 3 weeks left to go and who knows if we will go early or not. I am voting for going early!!! Not much has changed since last week. I am still taking my Procardia for a few more days and the contractions have been mostly under control. 2 nights ago I had them for about 2 hours, but they did eventually go away. Damn!

My appt today went as expected. No change in my cervix, but the doc said he could feel her head. So, maybe she is starting to get ready. He was a bit worried about checking my cervix not wanting to "stir things up", but I said "stir away!".

I am still not sleeping well and last night was afflicted with not only heartburn that felt like I swallowed battery acid, but also my ever-present restless leg. I also got a nice new symptoms last night, too.......uncontrollable itching of my belly. This is especially at my stretch marks.....which are very evident below in the pics. I tried everything from cocoa butter lotion to benadryl cream to cortizone cream to oral benadryl!! I thought I would make myself bleed it was so bad. Of all the times you would just love to have a glass of wine to mellow you out, you can't!!

Here are the latest pics. I think I look a bit lower and like I said above, the stretch marks are a very noticeable shade of purple!

Belly - 35 weeks Inches - 35 weeks

4 comments:

gail said...

Irritable leg syndrome sucks! I had it the most during the 3 hospitalizations I had. Maybe it's time to get on a trampoline or drive back and forth over railroad tracks!

Melissa said...

I think I would break something on a trampoline! But trust me.....I have looked up some home remedies. I hear pineapple is supposed to help.....

gail said...

Congrats!! As of today you have officially tied me. If you make it through today, you will have carried your babies longer .... yeah!

Melissa said...

I officially win! Can I have my prizes now?!?!