Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

What time is it?

It is about 2:20 am am my water has been broke now 12 hours. Antibiotics will be started here shortly to decrease risk of infection. I was checked about an hour ago and was 4cm, 90 percent effaced and 0 station. Things seem to be moving along now. They also put a foley in and a scalp monitor on our little girl, as she wouldn't stay still for the external monitor. I have been trying to get some rest...which is tough when the blood pressure cuff keeps going off and the nurse keeps coming in to re-adjust the baby boy's monitors. Oh well. I am starting to feel more pressure down low. Wonder when they will check me again.....

Bless my mom's heart too. She is resting in a waiting room getting no sleep at all. I feel so bad but love her even more just for being here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Mom would not miss this for the world!! As for resting.....I will have all day tomorrow to rest, you on the other hand, will be gloriously busy, finally:) Love you tons and so very proud of you! MOm