I can't believe that it was a week ago that I was holding my brand new babies in my arms! Seems just like yesterday! I bet I'll bee saying that for the next 18+ years.
The week has been full of lots of ups and downs, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! We are working on trying to get a night routine down, but are no where near accomplishing it. Breast feeding is a challenge too! They both are finicky and will only breast feed when THEY wan to.....even when they are hungry! So, I have become a slave to the pump. At least they are getting breast milk...
It is so fun to see Megan and Lucas' personalities come out. Megan is definitely more calm and laid back like Nate. She has her moments, but is overall more calm than Lucas. My little man, on the other hand can be a pistol! When he gets mad...he is mad and there is very little calming him down. Neither like diaper changes, but both don't seem to mind baths.
Even through the trying times and behaviors I wouldn't give it up for the world! They say you never could love anything more than your own child, but you don't get it until they are yours. I still can't believe they are mine! Every time I look at them, my heart skips a beat and I can't help but smile. We are so blessed!!

No comments:
Post a Comment