There are two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other as though everything is a miracle. ~Albert Einstein
Was thinking about you guys so got up to check.......YAYAYAY CONGRATS CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!
Awesome Awesome Awesome.....congrats!! :)
mommy, daddy, babies, and grandma doing good?
Congratulations!!! Lucas is a big boy for being a twin - Melissa, you are my hero! Take care of each other and I can't wait to see you all. Carrie
yeahh!!! congratulations to Melissa, Nathan, and Grandma Jan and Grandpa Bob! Had to get up early and check! You did it!!!
Congrats! Love their names. I always wanted a Luke!gail the G.
Yay!! Can't wait to meet them!! You got some big babies there for twins!! That is great!
all of us here at KCMS send our congrats to you and Nate. Can't wait until you can bring them in to visit us. Shanda
we are happppy for mom dad grandpa & grandma. Megan and Lucas can't imagine how lucky the are!!!ralph & Mary lou
Melissa, I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see you all in October! My best to Dad, and grandparents!! Love to all! Margaret
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Was thinking about you guys so got up to check.......YAYAYAY CONGRATS CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!
Awesome Awesome Awesome.....congrats!! :)
mommy, daddy, babies, and grandma doing good?
Congratulations!!! Lucas is a big boy for being a twin - Melissa, you are my hero! Take care of each other and I can't wait to see you all. Carrie
yeahh!!! congratulations to Melissa, Nathan, and Grandma Jan and Grandpa Bob! Had to get up early and check! You did it!!!
Congrats! Love their names. I always wanted a Luke!
gail the G.
Yay!! Can't wait to meet them!! You got some big babies there for twins!! That is great!
all of us here at KCMS send our congrats to you and Nate. Can't wait until you can bring them in to visit us. Shanda
we are happppy for mom dad grandpa & grandma. Megan and Lucas can't imagine how lucky the are!!!
ralph & Mary lou
Melissa, I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to see you all in October! My best to Dad, and grandparents!! Love to all! Margaret
Post a Comment