Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

36 weeks

2 more weeks! I can't hardly stand the wait! I am off my medication and just waiting for the contractions to begin or my water to break. Any day now, kiddos. I am feeling decent otherwise. I have good days and rather uncomfortable days. This last week, being in the 90's, has been rough to go outside, but I am blessed that it has been an unseasonably cool summer. I can't complain! I am no longer restricting my activity, though Nate still gets nervous about me doing too much, but at this point we are safe and they can come any day!

Had an ultrasound today. The tech did not seem as thorough as many others and took no pictures for us! Boo! She had a really hard time seeing the girl's head for measurement......as she is very far down in the pelvis. Makes me ask, "what are you waiting for little girl?!" The girl was measuring 5lb 12oz and the boy 5lb 10oz. Again, as she didn't seem very thorough, I don't know how accurate those are, but the sure feel bigger!!

We finally have the names down, except the girls middle name.....but don't ask...we aren't telling! You will find out soon enough!

Edited to add: 36 week appt went well. I had an NST and both babies were fine. Secretly I was hoping they would tell me I had to go to L&D now and have the babies right then and there. Alas, my kiddos are strong, and apparently strong willed! They will come when they want. I have another appt and NST on the 21st, and if they aren't here by then, the plan is to induce on the 24th. We may just have to change these kiddos' minds for them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No middle name huh. How about Janice, Jan, Jana, Laverne, No wait-NOT LAVERNE!!!!!