Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Seriously?

So we have been here almost 7 hours and almost 8 since my water broke. I am not feeling much discomfort and am getting rather frustrated. The pitocin is at 15ml/min and the max is usually 20. They say some women just don't respond. Hopefully I start feeling stuff soon! The wonder now is if it will be close to midnight with them having different birthdays!

5 comments:

gail said...

I always thought that would be really cool!

The Petrina's said...

I cant remember if you said you were 100 efaced? For me the..I think it was cerivadil (sp?)and the pit that finally got me to the labor going..that and walking ALOT.

Tanya & Bob said...

I am anxiosly waiting too!! I'm sure that both you and Nate are ready!! I'm sure this will not be the last time that you're waiting for the KIDS..They will have a great set of parents and grandparents!! Not to shabby of a GREAT AUNT & Uncle waiting to love them to pieces!!! Love you all!!!

SSmith said...

Hang in there...it is so close! I can feel the excitement on the other side of the country!

becky king said...

Praying for you all as I go to bed; I really want to stay up and wait it out though, brings back memories. Keep up the good work, it will be over soon!
Becky King